The Preferred Resource in CCEP Board Preparation.
Heart Rhythm Board Review On Demand is an extensive review course focused on preparing physicians for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) certification and recertification examinations in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (CCEP). This online program also provides preparation for the International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (IBHRE) exams for electrophysiology (CEPS) and device (CCDS) certification and expert guidance on the essential EP curriculum.
This CME accredited online program contains 35 presentations from the Heart Rhythm Society’s 2017 Annual Board Review Course.
With this course you can earn up to 29 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ 1, while gaining critical knowledge in specialty areas of cardiac electrophysiology.
Participation in this On Demand program will help achieve the following objectives:
- Describe the current guidelines related to evaluation and management of patients with cardiac rhythm disturbances
- Describe the role of electrophysiologic testing in managing patients with bradyarrhythmias and tachyarrhythmias
- Identify the advantages and limitations of diagnostic electrophysiologic methods
- Identify the role of pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic therapies for the treatment of arrhythmias
- Recognize the basic electrophysiology and genetics of inherited conditions associated with cardiac arrhythmias
- Recognize clinical, electrocardiographic, and electrophysiological characteristics of specific cardiac arrhythmia syndromes
- Interpret complex electrophysiologic and electrocardiographic tracings
- Interpret stored electrograms from pacemakers and ICDs
Heart Rhythm Board Review On Demand gives you the flexibility to prepare for your exam anytime, anywhere!
Watch like you’re there in person! By combining slides with synchronized audio, our technology re-creates the live session experience.
Learn at your desk or on the go! Watch presentations on a computer, a tablet or even on your smart phone! Start watching on one device, and pick up exactly where you left off on another.
Earn 29 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ 1 and satisfy your requirements. Simply watch the sessions and then click on the CME Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of slides and tracings can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files are easily loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
No internet connection? No problem! For an additional fee, a portable USB drive3 lets you access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.