Heart Rhythm Board Review On Demand is the preferred online resource for physicians seeking a comprehensive review of content focused on preparation for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) certification and recertification examinations in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (CCEP). Board Review Course also provides preparation for the International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners (IBHRE) exams for electrophysiology (CEPS) and device (CCDS) certification. The course provides expert guidance on the essential EP curriculum. For those not preparing for an exam, this course is an excellent update and overview of cardiac electrophysiology.
Physicians can earn a maximum of 29 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ with Heart Rhythm Board Review On Demand. This online program features educational content and session presentations from Heart Rhythm Society’s Annual Board Review Course.
Heart Rhythm Board Review On Demand features:
- Presenters’ slides with fully synchronized audio as it was shown in the symposium
- The opportunity to earn a maximum of 29 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Online access (PC and MAC Compatible)
- Mobile version for selected iPhone,® iPad® and Android® devices
- Utilize an advanced search engine with the capability to link directly to specific presentations and slides containing your search terms
- Bookmark favorite presentations
- Downloadable PDF’s of presentation slides and tracings
- Downloadable MP3 audio files
- Learn as you go, with a portable USB drive for only $99 and access your content anytime, anywhere.